DirectShifts has set out to modernize healthcare recruiting. We're a team of physicians, entrepreneurs, and problem solvers who have come together to solve major pain points facing employers and medical professionals today.
We have built a healthcare staffing technology platform that connects healthcare professionals directly with employers by using advanced technologies and digitizing the recruitment and staffing processes. Using an AI-based platform, DirectShifts matches the right clinicians to the right jobs at healthcare employers.
We are backed by and have raised more than $45 million from world’s leading investors such as Serent Capital, YCombinator (first investor of Airbnb, Dropbox etc), Soma Capital (owners of Sacramento Kings), and others.
DirectShifts is headquartered in New York, NY and our team is spread across the US and India. This role will be remote in San Francisco, Chicago, and/or the Southeastern US.
DirectShifts is growing rapidly, and we are looking for an Account Executive to help us grow - and deliver industry-leading value to more clients - even faster!
We are looking for a competitive, coachable, and incredibly tenacious sales executive who is not only true sales professionals but who can bring unique value to our rapidly growing team.
As a results-driven sales executive, your goal will be to acquire new clients and boost company revenue. You will succeed in this pursuit by identifying and learning about target prospects in your territory, actively calling on those prospects, understanding their pain points,
and communicating our value proposition.
You'll also focus on building a strong referral network of both clients and prospects, and will join a collaborative team of sales professionals who support each other and create a friendly, competitive, and winning team culture.
Joining our sales organization will give you the opportunity to apply your skill-set to helping healthcare organizations solve real, challenging staffing problems. You will ultimately help drive better outcomes for these healthcare organizations, clinicians, and their patients.
If you’re looking to work with a fast-growing business solving big problems, and the role sounds like a good fit, let us know!
● Successfully cultivate relationships through research, cold-calling, channel partnerships, and professional networking to create a qualified pipeline of prospects
● Leverage any existing external relationships in your network to generate new introductions
● Work with Marketing to identify specific opportunities (job openings at prospects paired with our clinician inventory) to communicate value to prospects
● Manage the sales process from introduction through close, including meeting with prospects, identifying pain points, developing value props, structuring deals, and negotiating contracts
● Collaborate with our Clinician Concierge and Account Management teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in onboarding and post-launch.
● Plan, direct, and record sales activities, including management of the sales pipeline, in the CRM system
● Share industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with other members of the sales team
● Meet and exceed monthly sales booking and revenue quotas, and meet and maintain minimum activity levels that drive more business
● Minimum 5 years of experience in sales roles
● Experience and skill navigating hospitals or larger-scale businesses
● Excellent communication skills; an ability to create urgency
● Desire to be creative with your sales outreach to “get your foot in the door”
● Openness and willingness to be coached and mentored
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Comfort in an in-person selling environment
● Track record of success carrying and achieving quota
DirectShifts connects clinicians to hospitals directly for short term clinical work including locum tenens. DirectShifts enables clinicians to get paid higher and apply for jobs in a convenient and transparent manner