DirectShifts has set out to modernize healthcare recruiting. We're a team of physicians, entrepreneurs, and problem solvers who have come together to solve major pain points facing employers and medical professionals today.
We have built a healthcare staffing technology platform that connects healthcare professionals directly with employers by using advanced technologies and digitizing the recruitment and staffing processes. Using an AI-based platform, DirectShifts matches the right clinicians to the right jobs at healthcare employers.
We’re a Y Combinator graduate (YC S19), backed by leading investors, and are growing rapidly.
• Work closely with Account Managers & healthcare clients across USA to provide recruitment support
• Sourcing, interviewing, reviewing candidates across job portals and career networking sites
• Onboarding, training, support to clinicians once hired
• Address candidate issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner
• Collecting data from various sources.
• Interact with candidates on phone, email etc to deal with customer concerns
• 4 - 12 years of experience in sales, customer service, recruitment or HR
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
• Attention to detail and a proactive customer centric approach
• Open to work as per EST hours (6.30 pm to 3 am IST)
• Remuneration: ₹4L - ₹8L p.a.
DirectShifts connects clinicians to hospitals directly for short term clinical work including locum tenens. DirectShifts enables clinicians to get paid higher and apply for jobs in a convenient and transparent manner