DirectShifts has set out to modernize healthcare recruiting. We're a team of physicians, entrepreneurs, and problem solvers who have come together to solve major pain points facing employers and medical professionals today.
We have built a healthcare staffing technology platform that connects healthcare professionals directly with employers by using advanced technologies and digitizing the recruitment and staffing processes. Using an AI-based platform, DirectShifts matches the right clinicians to the right jobs at healthcare employers.
We’re a Y Combinator graduate (YC S19), backed by leading investors, and are growing rapidly.
• Renew licenses for doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals across USA
• Act as a liaison between the medical board and the provider when applying for a license, obtaining updates and reporting progress
• Assess state requirements, interpret licensing applications, and facilitates completion of applications
• Partner and follow up with external customers to complete the licensing process
• Negotiate with licensing parties to ensure timely processing
• Utilize communication skills to obtain necessary documents, completion of deadlines, and partner with operations and medical staff services department
• Assist in resolving licensing issues as needed
• 2+ years of experience in US Healthcare Licensing & Credentialing
• Well versed in licensing & credentialing for doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals across states in the USA
• Extensive knowledge of State licensing rules
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
• Attention to detail and a proactive customer centric approach
• Open to work as per EST hours (6.30 pm to 3 am IST)
• Remuneration: ₹4L - ₹8L p.a.
DirectShifts connects clinicians to hospitals directly for short term clinical work including locum tenens. DirectShifts enables clinicians to get paid higher and apply for jobs in a convenient and transparent manner