DirectShifts has set out to modernize healthcare recruiting. We're a team of physicians, entrepreneurs, and problem solvers who have come together to solve major pain points facing employers and medical professionals today.
We have built a healthcare staffing technology platform that connects healthcare professionals directly with employers by using advanced technologies and digitizing the recruitment and staffing processes. Using an AI-based platform, DirectShifts matches the right clinicians to the right jobs at healthcare employers.
We’re a Y Combinator graduate (YC S19), backed by leading investors, and are growing rapidly.
To further support that rapid growth, we are looking for a strong, hands-on Director of Recruitment to lead our recruiting function. The Director of Recruitment will be responsible to build and sustain revenue by leading recruitment efforts & working with healthcare clients across the country.
If you’re looking to work with a fast-growing business solving big problems, and the role sounds like a good fit, let us know!
• Work closely with a team of recruiters & healthcare clients across USA to provide recruitment & service support
• Sourcing, interviewing, reviewing candidates across job portals and career networking sites
• Leading a dynamic team of recruiters to achieve revenue goals & build strong pipelines
• Onboarding, training, support to clinicians once hired
• Address clinician & client issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner
• Build & grow meaningful relationships with clients
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a leadership role in healthcare recruitment
• At least 2 years of experience coaching a team
• Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
• Track record of success
DirectShifts connects clinicians to hospitals directly for short term clinical work including locum tenens. DirectShifts enables clinicians to get paid higher and apply for jobs in a convenient and transparent manner