DirectShifts has set out to modernize healthcare recruiting. We're a team of physicians, entrepreneurs, and problem solvers who have come together to solve major pain points facing employers and medical professionals today.
We have built a healthcare staffing technology platform that connects healthcare professionals directly with employers by using advanced technologies and digitizing the recruitment and staffing processes. Using an AI-based platform, DirectShifts matches the right clinicians to the right jobs at healthcare employers.
We’re a Y Combinator graduate (YC S19), backed by leading investors, and are growing rapidly.
We are looking for an executive assistant who will provide top-level assistance to the CEO & COO & is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Act as the point of contact between CEO/COO, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
• Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
• Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
• Draft meeting notes and documents
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• 8+ years’ experience as an EA high growth company, reporting directly to senior management
• Advanced Google Suite skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
• Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
• Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable working as per EST (6.30 pm to 3 am IST)
• CTC: ₹8-15L p.a.
DirectShifts connects clinicians to hospitals directly for short term clinical work including locum tenens. DirectShifts enables clinicians to get paid higher and apply for jobs in a convenient and transparent manner