DirectShifts has set out to modernize healthcare recruiting. We're a team of physicians, entrepreneurs, and problem solvers who have come together to solve major pain points facing employers and medical professionals today.
We have built a healthcare staffing technology platform that connects healthcare professionals directly with employers by using advanced technologies and digitizing the recruitment and staffing processes. Using an AI-based platform, DirectShifts matches the right clinicians to the right jobs at healthcare employers.
We’re a Y Combinator graduate (YC S19), backed by leading investors, and are growing rapidly.
• Testing ideas implemented using mocks/PRD or generally tickets for our ground-breaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users)
• Write use cases and tests for testing the web app (and the mobile apps)
• Automating in selenium/endtest.io
• 2+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual & automation testing
• Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment (e.g., SCRUM/XP/Kanban) with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories.
• Knowledge of the different phases of a test lifecycle and the testing methodologies
• Ability to troubleshoot and update automation scripts
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
DirectShifts connects clinicians to hospitals directly for short term clinical work including locum tenens. DirectShifts enables clinicians to get paid higher and apply for jobs in a convenient and transparent manner