In celebration of Women's History Month, Directshifts is organizing a panel discussion for all our clinicians. It will be conducted on March 29, Wednesday at 1:00 PM EST
What you can expect:
1. Meet some incredible women who have had a unique impact on healthcare and leadership.
2. A comprehensive discussion on women in leadership roles throughout the healthcare.
3. Discussing what it means to juggle career, family life, leadership, and self-care.
4. A Q/A session with our panelists to gain their insight and advice.
5. Connect with other women in healthcare and network.
Hope to see you soon